Life without limitations
Thanks to our innovative SurfLink Accessories — including the new SurfLink Mobile — our wireless hearing aids let patients live life the way they want — no wires attached.
Available with Propel™, Mobility®, Triumph™ and Avail™ products.
True hands-free cell phone conversations are here, thanks to our innovative new SurfLink Mobile with JustTalk. This one-of- a-kind device is a cell phone transmitter, assistive listening device, media streamer, and hearing aid remote all rolled into one.
- Enables hands-free cell phone conversations by turning our wireless hearing aids into the phone microphone and receiver:
- Microphone — User's hearing aids pick up their voice and send it to the person they're talking to
- Receiver — SurfLink Mobile streams the voice on the other end directly to both of the hearing aids
- Directional microphone enhances one-on-one conversations in noisy environments.
- Omnidirectional capability is ideal for listening in meetings or group settings.
- Can be used as a convenient and powerful assistive listening device.
- Wirelessly streams sound from TVs or MP3 players using Bluetooth® or an audio connector cable.
* Latency is unnoticeable according to International Telecommunications Union standards
- Provides patients with the first set-and-forget media streaming solution. Simply plug a TV, radio or MP3 player into SurfLink Media and rich, stereo sound is streamed directly to any SurfLink compatible hearing aids in range without pairing or body-worn relay devices.
- SurfLink Media enables multiple people wearing SurfLink compatible hearing aids to connect to a single device.
- Wirelessly streams to SurfLink compatible instruments when the patient walks into range of their SurfLink Media device (or it can be programmed to engage with the hearing aid via the memory button).
- Includes an adjustable range and volume control.
- Requires no pairing or body-worn devices.
- Utilizes Intelligent Media Mobility to seamlessly transition the wearer from different devices as they move throughout their homes.
- Eliminates audio delay and lip-sync issues commonly found with other wireless systems*
- Can be set for streaming audio only, or streaming audio plus microphone.
Combined with IRIS™ Technology and Inspire® fitting software, gives you the ultimate speed and flexibility in direct-to-hearing aid wireless programming. This powerful yet simple programmer:
- Connects easily to your fitting computer via standard USB connection.
- Automatically detects SurfLink compatible hearing aids instantly, enabling you to connect with and program the patient you select.
- Features a range of at least 20 feet, allowing patients to move around the fitting room during counseling and demonstrations.
- Requires no additional hardware for the patient.
- Is up to 4x faster than HiPro and twice as fast as NOAHLink and nEARcom.
- Utilizes Adaptive Frequency Agility — allowing you to use several programmers in a single office.
A solution for patients who prefer a remote control to adjust their hearing aids. In addition to controlling memory and volume adjustments, these handy remotes allow patients to adjust their hearing instruments or go in and out of streaming mode if they desire.